Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kirk Hunter Concert Strings Nuked by Logic X?

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by bayswater, Feb 26, 2015.

1. bayswater

bayswater Senior member

I finally got around to using Concert Strings 2 in EXS24 since updating to Logic X. I found that while all the samples are still where I left them, the EXS24 instruments making up Concert Strings 2 have disappeared. I replaced them where the manual says to put them. When I add an instrument track with EXS24, nothing but the factory instrument show up.

Can anyone suggest what is going on here? Did Logic 10 wipe out all but the factory instruments? Is there some trick to getting 3rd party EXS24 instruments to load?

I'm baffled.

3. bayswater

bayswater Senior member

Bump? No one uses Concert Strings in EXS24?

4. Jay Asher

Jay Asher Senior member

I use it but I keep the samples on an external drive while making sure that the instruments are in the Logic Sampler Instruments folder.

5. bayswater

bayswater Senior member

I have the samples on a separate partition, same drive. The instruments are in the user version of the Sampler Instruments (which is where the CS2 instructions say to put them).

Is there anything out of the ordinary in how you access the instruments in your setup?

6. Jay Asher

Jay Asher Senior member

Nope.

7. bayswater

bayswater Senior member

OK. Thanks. I'll go back to square one.