1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 L7/L8 plugin presets missing after 9 upgrade

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by nulldevice, Aug 10, 2009.

1. nulldevice

nulldevice New Member

I guess I shouldn't've been surprised, but I remember when I went from 6 to 7, it created a folder called "Logic 6 Defaults" and kept everything in there.

I was hoping that when 9 came along, it'd do the same for my L7/L8 effects presets (most seem the same, but of course the Compressor is entirely different now, and I really liked a couple of those).

Anybody know how/where I can find some of those settings, short of reinstalling L8?
  3. Mehdi

Mehdi New Member

A guy at LogicProHelp did a backup of Logic Factory settings form LP7 and LP8.

As you have to register to get them, I just made them available for everyone.
    That said, it's a very useful forum about Logic Studio, i'm sure some of you'll be hapy to be part of it.
    All props go to the original uploader there.

I haven't tested any of those so no one blames me if they don't work, though I can't see a reason why they wouldn't as they're regular .pst files. I Just unpacked the zip to be sure it works.
    And I never had Logic 7 so i don't know if some presets are missing.
    Use at your own risk! :)