1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic X Legacy Instruments missing in EXS24

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by Omar17166, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Omar17166

Omar17166 New Member

I think due to a glitch in the installation of the additional contents, Legacy Instruments sometimes go missing in EXS24 for some of us. In my case, I had Logic 8 in an older PC and then installed Logic X on a newer PC. So trying to solve the problem of the missing Legacy instruments I just zipped the directory in question from the old PC and put it in the relevant place in the new PC. This solved the problem.

However, since I went from Logic 8, there were only few instruments there, and many interesting Synth sounds are still missing.

I wonder if anyone that upgraded from Logic 9 (or that simply managed to get the full legacy contents working in Pro X) can zip the Legacy instruments directory (from Logic 9 or Logic X) and make it available for us on this forum.

Many thanks in advance!
  3. jsepeta

jsepeta New Member

Do the Legacy instruments include the Emagic a Digital and hipHop sounds for EXS24? I think I still have them on CD.