Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Live recording help

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by FonzD86, Nov 21, 2015.

1. FonzD86

FonzD86 New Member

Hi everyone,
    When I'm recording a guitar solo and mess up I remember being able to press R again and it would start over from where I began and I can continue to do this until I'm satisfied with the part. I got a new computer and this doesn't seem to be enabled and I have no idea how to set this feature back up and I've looked everywhere in the manual. Its frustrating to play and have to stop the whole thing, delete the track, move the cursor over to the point of where I want to record, and start over again every single time. Is this re-recording feature under a different hotkey now? Or is this something I need to manually set up? PLEASE help me. Been trying to figure this out for a few days now.
    My house was robbed back in April and I've finally saved up enough to get a new computer and equipment again. I was able to use this feature before so I know its something I can do in Logic.

I'm using logic pro 9
    Version 9.1.8
    32 bit
    Macbook pro retina
    OS X El capitan

cheers

3. volovicg

volovicg Senior member

Right click on the record button in the transport and enable Record/Record Repeat.

4. FonzD86

FonzD86 New Member

That did the trick. Thank you SO MUCH. Can't begin to express how happy I am to finally have an answer to this. Thank you!!