Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 10.0.7 & Maschine 2.1.1 bug?

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by djrecycle, Jun 9, 2014.

1. djrecycle

djrecycle New Member

I have been getting regular Logic X crashes while using Maschine 2.1.1 as a AU plug in.
    Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

3. mt100uk

mt100uk Senior member

Not having any problems here with that combo running latest osx on 27"iMac/MBP Retina. Is it a crash you can intentionally trigger? Maschine is pretty complex for a plugin, are you using any 3rd party plugins within Maschine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. djrecycle

djrecycle New Member

Not using 3rd party plug ins within Maschine, unfortunately I can't trigger the crash so I am keeping an eye on it.
    Also I am using Mountain Lion (not Maverick)

5. mt100uk

mt100uk Senior member

Does Maschine run fine as a stand-alone app? Are your crashes happening when you first load the plugin, when you work within the plugin or just during or at the beginning of playback? Do you get a dialogue saying something like "Logic has crashed because of AU Maschine"? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure out what's causing the crash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. djrecycle

djrecycle New Member

Maschine as a stand alone is fine, no problems.
    Crashes happen only when I work with the plug in, like in step mode or dragging audio file in Logic, but not consistently.
    There is no dialog box coming up, just a hard crash with auto saved re-boot.
    Hope that helps.

7. mt100uk

mt100uk Senior member

Hmm doesn't sound like you're doing anything crazy to cause it to crash, I'm afraid it's probably something only a developer (at NI or Apple) can fix, have you launched a support ticket with NI, definitely sounds like a bug. You can also fire a feedback form to apple however the only tangible response I've ever had has been a bug fix a few months down the line. Having said that NI will be more likely to let you know what's going on, so start there.

8. djrecycle

djrecycle New Member

I am getting in touch with NA about it next.
    Thanks again!