Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 7 & earlier Logic 7 audio recording ethernet question

Discussion in 'Logic 7 and older Versions' started by atlantimd, Dec 18, 2012.

1. atlantimd

atlantimd New Member

I have a powerbook G4 running logic 7 & A Powermac G4 (Panther) runningP/tools Mix Plus with adat linked to Otari Radar. At present in using the powerbook/logic 7 stereo i/o as i cant get money to get a usb/firewire audio interface, Im using it primarily for ultrabeat and natve instruments Kontakt. Im wondering what is the best way to set them up. I have them all sync'd working fine but i would like to record audio to the powerbook but as i have no interface im wondering can i record via Ethernet from my protools rig or will i have to transfer the audio files manually, From looking at the net i think this is not possible but can someone confirm. Also should i be using the powermac proccessor to help logic on the power mac via logic nodes.

I dont want to get this setup working the easyest and best way possible im trying to record my own music but find a lot of my creative time iis taken up figuring out problems with the setup

By the way its all going into a soundcraft ghost