Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Logic 8 makeover

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by orjankarlsson, Mar 21, 2009.

1. orjankarlsson

orjankarlsson Member

I played around a bit and made a "Logic 8 makeover". If you like it you can download the files here:

Logic8makeover

(the changes are rather subtle, but I like it)
    :)

Attached Files:

3. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

Interesting change to the look of logic's mixer.

For safety's sake, I think it should be mentioned that changes to files in the resources folder should be approached with caution. I note that on your site, you recommend backing up this folder before starting, and that is really mandatory. It may be unlikely that replacing files will cause any problems, but anyone who wants to be on the safe side is well advised to weigh up the risk vs. benefits of doing this. I doubt that Apple would endorse doing that.

kind regards

Mark

4. orjankarlsson

orjankarlsson Member

Yep, replacing these files does not cause problems, I've made many a song with this makeover. In fact, I think it makes Logic sound a bit better! :) There's a short little "how to" on my site also.

5. Eli

Eli Senior member

Very cool!

6. orjankarlsson

orjankarlsson Member

Glad you like it! :blsbrthrs:

7. yelemusic

yelemusic New Member

I did like the Logic 8 makeover a lot, and now that I'm on Logic 9 I wonder if there's a makeover for Logic 9 too :) Would be awesome really!