Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Logic 9.1.3, 3 dead keys in OS 10.6.7

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by, Mar 30, 2011.

1. I have found when operating Logic 9.1.3 in Mac OS 10.6.7, I get 3 keys that are dead. Transposing only shifts them to another area on the keyboard. Have tested this on 2 computers.
    Using the same equipment, I find there is no issue with this in 10.5.8.
    Is there a patch to correct this problem?
  3. Colin Shapiro

Colin Shapiro Senior member

Please give us more info...

I assume you are talking about dead keys on a MIDI keyboard.
    What are you using to test the keyboard? If it's a sampler, it's possible there are keyswitches assigned and these will not trigger MIDI notes.

This is not a known problem with Logic 9.1.3 - it certainly doesn't happen on my system. I have never experienced a dead key here at all.

There must be some other cause.....
  4. Hello Colin.
    Thank you for your speedy reply. This is my first post, just joined.
    Well this is strange, the problem has vanished!
    Sorry to have bothered list members, but I have been working on it for a few days, on and off.
    I'm just glad it is resolved, not sure which of my attempts fixed it, it is a mystery...
  5. Eddie Sullivan

Eddie Sullivan Senior member

Just posting problems here on the LUG usually solves problems- even if no one replies. It is the magic of the LUG...

; )
  6. I am a believer!
    Thank you, I was starting to doubt my sanity (again, this week).
  7. Colin Shapiro

I'm considering posting about my sore throat.
    What do you think Eddie...?
  8. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

Well if we are going into personal affectations, I have this thing on my....
  9. Colin Shapiro

Consider it healed George.'d better lock this thread before it gets really severe!! ;)