1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Logic just stopped playing

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by Taybot, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Taybot

Taybot Senior member

I was just in the middle of working on a beat and suddenly my beat stopped playing. Now, when i press spacebar it will only play the first note of wherever the i am at on the song. If I double click my mouse to get it to play it does the same thing, only plays the 1st note of wherever I double clicked. If I hit the play button on the transport, down at the buttom, it does the same thing, only plays the first note and then won't play.

Is this a bug or has anyone heard of this happening? I might have just hit the wrong button hopefully?

Also, I just noticed that in record mode it'll play fine. But as soon as I try to listen to the song without record mode on, it stops. Is this strange to anyone else??

shoot I have even worse news, this happens in all my other beats too, not just the beat I was working in. None of my beats will play, which means my problem is probably terrible. Can anyone help me?
    Thanks a ton!

oh i closed out logic completely from the bottom of my mac and then opened up the beat again and it worked but shoot that was scary!
  3. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member