1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Logic not detecting Melodyne Bridge

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by n8brophy, May 1, 2010.

1. n8brophy

n8brophy New Member

So I have just installed my new copy of melodyne studio, but for some reason Logic doesn't pick up the VST, yet Garageband does pick it up. Any suggestions?
  3. n8brophy

n8brophy New Member

alright, I figured it out, so if anyone else has this problem you have to kick start it by opening up logic 9.0.2 and then open 9.1 and they should be detected
  4. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

I presume that this has to do with the fact that Logic 9.1.x, running in 64 bit mode, cannot Validate 32 bit Audio Units. Logic has to be launched once in 32 bit mode in order to validate, after which, the Audio Units in question are available also in 64 bit mode.

Hopefully Celemony are working on 64 bit versions of their (really excellent) Software

kind regards

5. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

Q... you say VST.. don'T you mean Audio Unit?

IF you are trying to run a VST plug-in in Logic 9, it won't work, only an Audio Unit will do the trick.

And FYI I found this "feature" to be a hassle at best. I would usually bounce my tracks to disc, save a midi file with a tempo map, and import all into Melodyne to do anything like this.

Just a suggestion.

George Leger III