Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Logic pro 9.0.0 error

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by NL Beat Production, Mar 11, 2011.

1. NL Beat Production

NL Beat Production New Member

Hi,

I have a problem with logic pro 9.0.0
    I've enabled DAE because I wanted to see what it was:D
    I'm new with logic. Logic said I had to restart my mac
    so I did it. After that if I open logic it says:

"DAE requires 25MB of memory. You currently have 0 allocated"
    If I hit QUIT logic closes again.

What can I do about it?

3. Pete Thomas

Pete Thomas Administrator Staff Member

DAE requires the Pro Tools proprietary hardware, so you won't be able to use it. (IMO you aren't missing anything provided your Mac has enough processing power and RAM which is easy these days)

I used to use DAE as in the old days it provided a more stable system and some very good third party plugins that were only available for DAE, but now that its easy enough to get plenty of power in your computer and Logic have vastly improved the native plugins (and there are plenty of great 3rd party AU plugins than run natively) I prefer to work with the core audio drivers.

I would suggest you update your Logic though.

4. NL Beat Production

NL Beat Production New Member

It works again

Hi,

It works again i have deleted com.logic.pro.... I don't know something like that
    but it works.:D

5. MightyDrew

MightyDrew New Member

How did you fix the issue? I’m having the same problem, I’m trying to fix this problem.

6. gdoubleyou

gdoubleyou Senior member

You should update, Logic is currently at version 9.1.4 and there also have been several Pro Application Updates, that have been released in the wild.

Your missing over a years worth of updates that affect Logic's performance.

:cool: