Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Logic Pro 9 crashing when resizing window size

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by georgelegeriii, Apr 25, 2012.

1. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

I have a friend who has an issue with Logic: Logic Pro 9 crashes when resizing a window. I can take the exact same file and have no issues doing the exact same function.

Anybody heard of that one?
  3. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

Negative.... Is it a kernel panic or does the machine freeze up? A kernel panic crash report would tell what the problem is. Not that I can really read them..... but I've been around those that can.
  4. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

It was a freeze...

It looks like it may have gone away. He was using his secondary monitor as his main monitor, and it was on the wrong side, so he had been using the location part of the graphics card settings to change things. We suspect it was a bug with that, as soon as he physically moved the DVI outs to the opposite monitor, and reconfigured the graphics setting, it seems to have gone away.

Gotta love the ghosts in the machine ;-))
  5. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

Glad it's sorted out.

If it wasn't for things like ghosts and bugs we would be too efficient and get work done too quickly. These things help us keep our balance in life. Sort of a technology yin and yang......... ;)