1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by AP9487, Jan 22, 2015.

1. AP9487

AP9487 New Member

Hi readers of this post.

So this error or bug has been happening a couple times now and I don't know what causes it or how to fix this.

Randomly ( or at least it seems that way) when I am working on a project, my screen will have a quick gray flash and then all of a sudden when I hit play nothing will move(meaning playhead, audio sound levels) while the audio tracks on my project give off sound. Everything gets a little delayed if I try to record or play an instrument and I have to click and hold down on the mouse in order to have everything move again. Then when I do that I get this weird 2 arrow icon on the cursor.

Ive tried to look online for solutions but nothing so far. I am a beginner in logic so I hope its something that I am not realizing that I am doing or hitting button wise to make this error occur.

I can open other projects or start new projects and everything will be normal as long as I restart my computer but the projects that have been affected by this , no matter of a restart will still have this error.Any help with this is greatly appreciated

I have an IMAC late 2013 model. 3.4GHZ i7. 8gb of ram

I have also included a pic of the icon i am talking about

Thanks Again

Attached Files: