1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic Pro Remote updated

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by rzzz, Aug 24, 2013.

1. rzzz

rzzz Member

as well as several improvements it now has an extra page for Key Commands!
  3. rzzz

rzzz Member

I should have said - update available in iTunes
  4. Colin Shapiro

Colin Shapiro Senior member

Nice that the updates to Logic and the Remote app are coming through pretty quickly.
  5. Colin Shapiro

I just noticed a bug with Logic Remote 1.0.1

If I open the Mixer controls and move a fader, it just snaps all the way down to zero, but has no effect on any tracks in my project. After this, I'm unable to move the fader at all.

I've reported this.
    Anyone else having this problem?
  6. rzzz

rzzz Member

I notice that when I first touch a fader in Logic Remote 1.0.1 it often goes down to infinity (on my Mac as well) but from then on functions as normal.

Also, my statement about the 'extra page' for Keyboard commands was not strictly correct - it seems that the App keeps adding pages as you need them (I've got 12 (x18) now). This provides the possibility of incorporating some redundancy (Copy, Save etc) as you move between the pages (besides the six commands at the bottom). You can have groups of Pages for particular Keyboard shortcuts functions - Piano Roll - Audio Editor - Markers - etc, all colour coded.
    I can save my memory for other stuff now, like, where are those car keys?
  7. music4dw

music4dw New Member

Yippee! It now works on my network. Update notes state "Provides more reliable connectivity and performance on busy Wi-Fi networks". I'd say so. I couldn't get a reliable connection before at all and now it connects without issue.
  8. Colin Shapiro

Mine just gets stuck and does't function at all - bummer. I tried going back to v1.0 but iTunes wouldn't sync that file for some reason.

By the way, your car keys are on the dining room table. ;)