Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic Pro X Score acting wonkey

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by joe@joegrillomusic.com, May 28, 2015.

1. Lately whenever I click on a note in the score, the page jumps to the end of the page and I have to scroll back to where I started from to do my work. Likewise, if I enter some text on the score, I'll select the pen tool and click on the are where I want to insert text or a chord symbol or whatever and the score will jump down to the bottom. A real time waster. Anybody have any ideas on this one? Probably some sort of preference but I haven't been able to find a solution yet.

3. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

Could be a bug, could be a corrupt project, don't think it's a setting.

Are you starting these from a template of your own creation? Might try a factory one. And, might try the import feature to bring everything into a new project.

4. Thanks for the reply. Yes, I'm using a template that I have created. It's rather old so I think that your theory is probably correct. I'll create a new template and see what happens.

5. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

Hopefully that will help. However the score editor is known for quirks, it may be a specific bug. I haven't used it much lately so am not current on all the specific issues.