1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 7 & earlier Logic VS

Discussion in 'Logic 7 and older Versions' started by GNATZ STUDIO, Mar 21, 2013.

GNATZ STUDIO New Member

This is the Roland equivalent, SE for the 880ex and 890 stereo 24bit digital studios. It is a monster with more function that don't work, than those that do work. It is also system specific, and doesn't work unless it's connected to a VS studio via midi. I am no hack, and this prgm has need for a user forum!:confused: We need it anyway! I'm new here, just getting my midi up, I have plans for a media studio,(already have a server) and I write, compose, arrange, and even play a little. My equip?
    old but good?
    SD-1, Alesis D4 drum mod- and midiverbII, BSR spectrum analyzer, AR-200 16bit linear SD recorder, Sound canvas, Midi patchbay amt8, 7.1 thx creative audigy zs2, cameras, mics?

great forum! tkx for byn thr

GNATZ STUDIO New Member

I am adding a legacy version emagic Logic recording software and AMT midi interface to my problem devices! You are welcome to join this thread if you are a windows user of the Logic OS, or you have insite to the windows use of the primarily MAC based platform.:tongue: We need that too!