Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic X??

Discussion in 'The LUG Lounge' started by Graeme Douglas, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Graeme Douglas

Graeme Douglas New Member

Please no Logic X if it's anything like the abysmal FCP X!!!

3. mjh45

mjh45 New Member

I'm definitely concerned. FCP X is a joke. I've been working on the audio side of commerical advertising for about 15 years and all my pro video editor friends are just shocked at what a joke that package is.
    The writing is on the wall i'm afraid. I worked Apple retail for about 2 years - just recently left. The trend is definitely mobile devices. They can say what they like but they sell 100 ipads to every MBP. I think the trend is to back away from the pro market all together. I hope I'm wrong but some developer friends of mine have heard rumblings that Logic X could be stripped of all VI's and content- a hopped up garageband of sorts.
    Makes sense if they're planning on offering it thru the app store. I would hope then that you could still buy boxed content online or in the store. Let's just hope they don't cut functionality. I don't think any of us rely completely on one DAW- I'm a PT9 user as well. I guess there's always Nuendo and DP if it comes to that!