Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for producers/programmers

Discussion in 'Musicians Wanted' started by reliablex, Mar 27, 2009.

1. reliablex

reliablex New Member

hi all,

I am looking for several producers/programmers to create good quality instrumental soundalike versions of current music.
    Source material falls roughly within 2 broad-ish catagories: Modern Pop Rock and Big Room Club mixes of pop songs.
    Emphasis is on programming and performance as we will do final mixes here.
    I'll need music stems to be uploaded to our server.
    This job is a moderately reimbursed :)

Hit me up with any questions
  3. mattrixx

mattrixx Senior member

I would be interested to hear more about this.
  4. reliablex

reliablex New Member

hi Matt - I have emailed you off-forum :)
  5. DefiesLogic

DefiesLogic New Member

6. reliablex

reliablex New Member

payment depends on complexity of the song, instrumentation and level of completion you can deliver - i prefer to discuss this on a song by song basis.
  7. DefiesLogic

DefiesLogic New Member

ok - check out my website and make me an offer at if you like - lw
  8. SoundOfCentaurs

SoundOfCentaurs New Member

I'm Very Intrested
    if you could give me more information i'd be very grateful =)
  9. Ufonic

Ufonic New Member

Hi, I would be interested in helping out - please feel free to email me at
  10. Channel Smurfer

Channel Smurfer New Member

Hey there - ny name is Channel Surfer. I have an extensive resume of dance oriented productions in various genres.

I would be interested in doing some work for you.

Please email :
  11. bela

bela New Member

Hi reliablex,
    in the last years I programmed and published more than 800 professional Midi Files that were used for live performances. Please send me an MP3 and I'll program 15 seconds of every kind of music (orchestral, classical etc. also) for free as a test for you.
    Email me at:
  12. Alex Casey

Alex Casey New Member

Hi, reliablex!

I've got good experience in rock and dance music with emphasis on arrangement. Let me know if you are interested in collaboration. I've sent a private message with links to some of my tracks. Email me at:
  13. russhurley

russhurley New Member

Still looking for stuff???
  14. KaySmoke

KaySmoke New Member

15. steven hewlett jr

steven hewlett jr New Member

hello sir

Hey my name is steven E hewlett jr. I currently have music on itunes and amazon and a few other places you can take a listen to, I am a soldier currently deployed in afghanistan. I would be willing to do it just for the recognition, and the opportunity to share music- If you think i have the required talent for the job please email me at or I still receive emails out here. thank you for your time and consideration sir. To find my music you can either google steven e hewlett jr "just music" is the name of the freshman album of instrumentals done entirely on logic 9 in afghanistan.
  16. FUBARd

FUBARd Member