Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Looking for upgrade from Logic 9 Express to Logic 9 Pro full version

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by mike47, Jun 28, 2015.

1. mike47

mike47 New Member

All of my songwriting partners (sans one who uses Pro Tools, but I just convert my Logic Pro tracks to WAV files and Drop Box them to him in that format), uses Logic 9. However, one of them purchased Logic 9 Express.by mistake. We are running into the problem, that she does not have near the plug-ins available in Logic Express, especially the virtual instruments that I have in Logic 9 Pro, and as such when we Drop Box projects back and forth with each other, she is not able to utilize anywhere near all of the Logic virtual instrument AU plug-ins I utilize for tracking, let alone the plethora of after market AU plug-ins utilized in my studio for tracking. Therefore, does anyone know where my songwriting partner might be able to purchase either an upgrade to Logic 9 Pro or even a Complete version of Logic 9 Pro, (complete with all the plug-ins including Garage Band)?

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated.

3. crawlingwind

crawlingwind New Member

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  4. Pete Thomas

Pete Thomas Administrator Staff Member

I'm not sure you can get upgrades as used software (I may be wrong?) anyway so I think you'd need the full version. If anyone does offer a used upgrade, be very careful it is legit.

5. crawlingwind

crawlingwind New Member

I bought a used copy of Logic Pro Studio (full box) on KVR for a very reasonable price. It's worth a shot.