1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Los Angeles LUG Meeting (Wednesday 28th)

Discussion in 'Services offered' started by georgelegeriii, Mar 28, 2012.

1. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

Los Angeles Logic Pro Users Group meeting TOMORROW with George Leger III

George Leger III
    Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 7:00pm
    Guest Speaker
    George Leger III

George Leger III has been a producer, mixing and mastering engineer since the 80s. He won a Juno Award (Canada's equivalent to Grammies). Having worked for many from Nickelback to Geddy Lee, he has spent most of the past 2 years assisting film composer David Newman.

A Logic guru, George has done consulting for Logic Pro Help, troubleshooting, setting up and helping many professional Logic composers around L.A.

George will pick amongst his favorite topics and discuss hackintoshes, Vienna Ensemble Pro, the UAD system, and multi-computer systems.

For directions and to register go to http://www.logicprohelp.com/index.php?file=nextmeeting

So, if you would like to come and see me, say hi, get to meet your fellow LA Luggers, come on by.

VSL has also offered participants a special 15% off offer on their software products (VEPro, Vienna Instruments Pro, Vienna Suite, and their new MIR Pro software!), and there might also be a few more deals by the time we have the meeting. Remember, you gotta come by and participate to get the deals!

Hope to see you there, and to get to meet some of you face to face,

3. EastWest Lurker

EastWest Lurker Senior member

You were terrific, George. Nice to finally meet you.

4. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

Thank you, it was a blast. I hope I get asked to do it again.

And don't forget about the LA Lug discounts for U-he and LinPlug plug-ins... if you need the magic password to get them, send me a blurb through my georgetechguru web site ;-)