1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low latency mode

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by peterlemer, Sep 19, 2014.

1. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

Is there any way to have this set to ON automatically whenever I launch Logic?

pete

3. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

4. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

thanks Atlas - the link doesn't suggest how to check this box automatically. I'd like it as a load default, but I have to remember to check this box every time I commence.

5. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

Hmmm! That's weird!
    That must be another bug...
    I was in the impression that setting a parameter in the Preferences was permanent (until changed) and applying to all projects to be opened/created thereafter...

6. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

have you tried it? Has anyone tried it?

7. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

I tried it indeed, and it does not stick!

8. threeheavens

threeheavens New Member

You could try checking the box then saving as a template.

9. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

Great! It works!
    Thanx a million threeheavens!
    I also found out that it also works if you set that parameter before opening/loading a project.

10. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

threeheavens: thanks, with 12 projects on the workbench how could I incorporate saving as template?

Atlas: are you saying that launching Logic first, setting the parameter, loading the project, then saving the project, means that the project will recall the parameter next time?

pete

11. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

Indeed, (un)checking the box then saving as a template, or setting that parameter before opening/loading a project (in other words Logic has no project loaded, no windows opened) makes it stick

12. Atlas

Atlas Senior member

Hmmm! I got carried away too fast! The LLM pref revert back to unchecked once Logic is rebooted...
    :redface: