1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mac Logic Pro controller

Discussion in 'Logic Wishlist' started by Bertotti, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Bertotti

Bertotti New Member

I would like to see an apple designed controller, pads included.
  3. Bertotti

Bertotti New Member

Hope this post isn't to far outside the intent of this forum. What I was thinking was in line with maschine which I use a bit. I see the new push 2 out and couldn't help but wonder in this vein what apple engineers could come up with. I see the newly released Roli Rise with what I think is a viscoelastic substance and just got me wondering with these popular devices if apple would ever come up wth a controller of some sore dedicated to logic and mainstage.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  4. Peter Ostry

Peter Ostry Administrator Staff Member

They have one, sort of.
    The iPad. Not pressure sensitive though. But variable in design.
  5. Bertotti

Bertotti New Member

Ah great point I have not tried the iPad app, I was however thinking of something more along the lines of a push or Roli rise, machine something with pads maybe something that could do midi to cv conversion, make it easier to tie in non midi external gear. I have not had a chance to try the new pressure sensitive iPhone but if they adapt that to the iPad ...... Could be quite interesting! Thanks for reminding me of the iPad app I will try it!
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2015