1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic Studio apps MainStage 3.1 released

Discussion in 'MainStage' started by Markdvc, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

MainStage 3.1 includes the following changes. For more information, see http://www.apple.com/logicpro/mainstage.

New Features and Enhancements

* Redesigned Compressor plug-in with scalable, Retina-ready interface and a new compressor model.
    * Retro Synth can now create wavetables from imported audio and is able to stack up to 8 voices.
    * The Plug-in Manager now allows you to customize the organization of your menu.
    * Expanded sound library includes over 200 new synth patches and 10 Mellotron instruments.
    * New Auto Sampler plug-in converts hardware synthesizers into sampled instruments.
    * Custom shortcuts can be assigned and managed using the new Key Command editor.
    * It is now possible to copy and paste ranges in the layer editor.
  3. Per Boysen

Per Boysen Senior member

Wow, I got to check out that Autosampler plugin!

Checking the page now. Hm... I'm on Mainstage 3.0, do I really paying $29.99 to get 3.1? Oh well, I'll leave it for now and do the upgrade next time I need to auto sample an old synth. :) Only that feature is well worth $29.99
  4. Per Boysen

Per Boysen Senior member

I have to correct myself: MainStage 3.1 really is a free update for those who have bought 3.0.

I don't know why I can't upgrade but there seems to be an issue with the Apple Store not having registered my 3.0 license; could have something to do with the required extra Apple IDs these days for using iPhone etc; a while back I had to set up a new Apple ID that was email based.

Anyway, I'm looking for a way to register my MainsStage 3.0 license. Can't find that option in the AppStore or my MBPs system pref's. Any suggestions?
  5. mmm42

mmm42 Senior member

For that you have to call Apple.