Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic Studio apps Mainstage 3 & Seven Slate Plugins

Discussion in 'MainStage' started by fatfrankie88, Jul 2, 2016.

1. fatfrankie88

fatfrankie88 New Member

When loading a Mainstage project with Steven Slate plugins in the strips it freezes and I get a permanent beachball. force Quitting and restarting doesen´t help. The following warning turns up in the log.
    Had the same problem with LPX, but solved it by trashing it and re-installing the new 10.2.3. version...until I tried to open Mainstage 3. The slater plugins would not validate and when I tried LPX it would not validate there either like it had been before opening Mainstage 3. I have now trashed Mainstage 3 and all the projects and have some success with LPX starup.
    I need to solve this problem before I can re-install Maistage 3.

START UP REPORT

29.05.2016 12.07.42,201 Logic Pro X[627]: 12:07:42.201 WARNING: 140: This application, or a library it uses, is using the deprecated Carbon Component Manager for hosting Audio Units. Support for this will be removed in a future release. Also, this makes the host incompatible with version 3 audio units. Please transition to the API's in AudioComponent.h

29.05.2016 12.07.42,390 https://www.youtube.com/results?sea...e+transition+to+the+API's+in+AudioComponent.h