Metric Halo Drivers/Software + Logic Pro 9

Orren Merton

Logic Samurai / Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a quick note in case anyone is curious that I'm experiencing no issues whatsoever using MIO drivers and MIOConsole with Logic Pro 9. Works exactly as seamlessly as with Logic Pro 8.

And MIO + Logic is a fantastic combination, if you ask me! :beer:

Orren

I can confirm Orren's news. Logic 9 and MIO console are working well here on both a Mac Pro and Mac Book Pro with both 2882/D2 and ULN-8.

kind regards

Mark

Can I ask advice. I am using ULN8 as part of an Aggregate device with 2 Ensembles and a RAyDAT. I can access ULN8 on stereo outs 37-38 to 53-54. But I can only get to the mono outs 37 to 50. Mono out 51 does not go to DAW 15 on the Mio Console, but it DOES go to DAW 15-16 on the Mio Console as expected. I have no idea why. Anyone? Thanks. Gareth.

Does this change if you change the order of boxes in your aggregate? I've done 4 MH box aggregates, but haven't mixed them.

Allen

Can I ask advice. I am using ULN8 as part of an Aggregate device with 2 Ensembles and a RAyDAT. I can access ULN8 on stereo outs 37-38 to 53-54. But I can only get to the mono outs 37 to 50. Mono out 51 does not go to DAW 15 on the Mio Console, but it DOES go to DAW 15-16 on the Mio Console as expected. I have no idea why. Anyone? Thanks. Gareth.

Hi Gareth,

This is a bit of a shot in the dark, as I don't have the Ensembles or RayDAT. But I would check and see if either of those devices might not be playing nice with each other than the ULN8. I specifically remember tales of the early Ensemble drivers having issue; they may be fixed, but still cause some weirdness when used in Aggregate devices.

I've used the ULN8 with lots of other interfaces (usually instrument interfaces like Line 6 or Access Virus TI) and everything has worked as expected.

Hope that helps,
Orren

Back