1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic X Midi notes not reading

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by Yosuf, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Yosuf

Yosuf New Member

I am having a bit of an issue where the notes arent reading doing two things:

1. Using my midi controller (midi fighter 3d) while recording and playing through, around 75-90 segment on my time bar the notes for some reason stop playing but I am still getting activity in the midi activity bar.

2. The same thing happens when I use the motion controller effect (where you can pick the controller and move it around and it uses its x and y access formotion control)...after I do that, whatever function is being activated or a setting the buttons dont trigger notes, and again the notes dont play from the buttons but i stilll get midi activity

I have a feeling this might be some setting or something because I am still getting activity in my software from the midi controller just no audio when I am playing. Do you have any idea what I need to do to ensure to keep audio meaning the notes are continuously playing and keep this from happening?