Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 Midi Sequencing

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by euroone, Nov 5, 2009.

1. euroone

euroone New Member

I feel very dumb but I've been struggling to find a step sequencer in Logic 8:( I have seen a few downloadable demos but I have yet to find anything I can actually use in Logic. Any help would be great :)
  3. Eli

Eli Senior member

Read up on using the MIDI In button in the MIDI editors. This will give you some practical and simple step input functionality.
  4. Tangra

Tangra Senior member

Step Input and Step Sequencer are quite different thinks I think ...
    There were some free old Environment Step Sequencers here, but I had no time to check if they are compatible with Logic 8/9 and if they need re-design. Honestly it will be more easy for me to make new complex Macro St. Seq, which will be new generation and will support much more presets - say 64, which can be controlled externally via Program Change, CC#, support internal clipboard, presets management etc...
  5. Eli

Eli Senior member

Hey Tangra,

You're right of course. Step input and step sequencing are two very different things. I need to read slower :redface:
  6. euroone

euroone New Member

Is there a good website were I can learn how to create macros within logic. Im still a pretty big noob :(. I will also try the environment plug ins and see if they work for logic 8. TY for your replys.