Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mio 2882 and Digi 002 via ADAT in Logic

Discussion in 'Metric Halo' started by tylerwhitlatch, Feb 6, 2011.

1. tylerwhitlatch

tylerwhitlatch New Member

Hello,

I'm trying to obtain 16 inputs into logic, using my Mio 2882 as the 8 analog I/O and my Digi 002 via ADAT (for 8 more inputs). I can't figure out exactly how to route this in the Mio Console software. Is this possible? If so, can someone please explain the routing I need, and if not, any suggestions for getting the extra I/O?

It seems that I'm when connected, all I get is noise on all 8 ADAT channels in the Mio Console. I've tried all different clock options, so not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

I am running Logic Pro 9.1.3 on a Mac Pro, OS X 10.6.6, 8 core 2.4MHz, 12 GB RAM, 2TB hard drive, and legacy Mio 2882 +DSP connected via firewire. Digi 002 is connected outs to ins and ins to outs from it's optical and SPDIF ports to Mio.

3. Allen Rowand

Allen Rowand Member

This should work. Make sure to:
    1) Set the 2882's clock source to ADAT or SPDIF in.
    2) In the I/O Control tab, make sure the the Digital Input is set to ADAT and not FW Returns.

You should have signal from the ADAT inputs in Logic on channels 9-16. If this doesn't work, get in touch with support.

Allen

4. tylerwhitlatch

tylerwhitlatch New Member

Thanks Allen. I won't be able to test again until Tuesday, but I'll post my findings here and let you know how it goes.