1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mio Console Beta Version

Discussion in 'Metric Halo' started by Liedschatten, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Liedschatten

Liedschatten New Member

Hi there!

I am using the beta version of mio console which I downloaded a few days ago.

There are a few great problems which came up since I use it:

1st. When I try to Change loudness on the Monitor Controler loudness jumps to the loudest Position by clicking the mouse - you know what that means!;(

Question: Is there a Way how i can Set the maximum loudness which cannot be changed by the fader of the Monitor Controller?

2ndly:
    I just mixed some drums and basstracks using Logic and Mio connect. When I push the faders of the busses up in the Mio Mixer there is a sizzling Noise on my Monitors. First I thought it comes only from my Monitors but i also hear this sizzling Noise on the Final bounces...

Hope there is anybody who can help?

Thanks in Advance!!!!

3. Allen Rowand

Allen Rowand Member

Do this:
    Make sure MIO Console is not running, then open a Finder window and go to /Library/Preferences in your user folder. Delete any files with “MIOConsoleStatev2” in the name. In the MIOConsole Preferences folder, delete the “MIO Console State” file. This will clear the stored information from MIO Console.

If this doesn't solve the problem, get back in touch with support; something is not right with your installation.

There is currently no way to set a maximum in the Monitor Controller.

Allen