1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic X Mounting Issue

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by agentlarson, Jul 6, 2015.

1. agentlarson

agentlarson New Member

Hi all,
    Right now it’s taking about 8-10 minutes for Logic to start up. It looks like it’s getting stuck on plug-ins. This has been going on for awhile. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-agentlarson

3. bayswater

bayswater Senior member

Maybe Logic is looking for a file that was on a volume that no longer exists.

4. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

One suggestion - please provide system and other details. If you are unsure as to how to go about that, have a look at rule 4 right here:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/forums/help/terms

There are any number of reasons why Logic could be slow starting. Providing the right information might just mean that someone will have the answer you are looking for.

kind regards

Mark

5. agentlarson

agentlarson New Member

Sorry Mark, my bad on overlooking the rules. Here it is:

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)
    Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    OSX Yosemite 10.10.4
    Logic Pro X 10.1.1
    Axiom 49 Controller
    Apogee GIO (for my guitars)
    (Trying to get my Korg Volca Bass and Keys to work with Logic)

Also, an additional question: If I'm using my GIO for my guitars, should my controller plug directly into my laptop or is a hub ok too?

Thanks!

6. broadwood

broadwood New Member

Next time you boot up you should check your plugin manager for any problems. Could be licensing issues with the individual plugs. You can deselect any problematic plugins if that's the case.