Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Nauseating Midi Timeout...

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by ollywood, Feb 14, 2013.

1. ollywood

ollywood Member

Suddenly Logic has stopped and shows me these two messages. I remember having this issue before but can't for the life of me recall how I resolved it. Can anyone help?

Attached Files:

3. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

You opening old Logic 7 songs or something like that?

4. ollywood

ollywood Member

No, I'm on 9.1.7, (not 8 due to plugin issues), song is new, just happened out of the blue. I have got round it by opening the last backup, which is ok... the message "Deep Architecture! Unpack some folders" seems absurd.

5. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

Wow, I have only heard about this when opening an old Logic session in a new version. I have had a converted LP 7 song be a complete mess in L9... mainly due to the way the audio engine was redone.

Happy to hear you found a solution.

6. mt100uk

mt100uk Senior member

If you *have* to have your latest version you could try importing the song into a new song using da da dah File->Import ;-£

7. roughluxury

roughluxury New Member

I get the Deep Architecture message on midi playing

I just started getting the Deep Architecture message. I'm working on a new project in LP 9.1.8 In my case the message pops up when I'm playing a part on the keyboard, I don't even have to be recording it, just playing. I haven't got the message when I'm playing back a track. Its seems like its a response to a midi overload. Strange