Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 Need help with Logic platforms,,

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by bluesman63, Dec 18, 2010.

1. bluesman63

bluesman63 New Member

Is there an arppegiator effect that can be used in conjunction with the plug-ins in Logic 9? Also, can I incorporate Reasosns5 with logic 9?

3. Peter Ostry

Peter Ostry Administrator Staff Member

There is a simple arpeggiator in the Logic Environment, not as plugin. You can send its notes to software instruments.

You can also process the notes in the Environment. This is not a one-day-job, the Environment ist unique for a DAW, powerful but can get complex depending on what you are doing.

--

Reason 5 should be usable in Logic, I can't provide details because I have never used Reason.

4. bluesman63

bluesman63 New Member

logic9

Thank you:D

5. Gio

Gio Member

Hi Bluesman,
    Reason will work with Logic in Rewire mode.
    If you boot Logic first, then boot Reason, youll be able to make an aux channel that receives Reason's audio. Playback and other transport control will be seen by both so if you need to work inside of Reason, Logic will chase, and viceversa.
    When you are done, quit Reason first, then Logic.
    Good Luck
    Ciao
    Gio

6. bluesman63

bluesman63 New Member

Thanks Gio.. Have another question..Are the loops in logic,especially the drum loops, bad to use for songwriting? I mean would they be hard to E.Q. because the parts cant be seperated? Or would it be ok to put a general E.Q. on the whole loop, and then use it on one single track?

Thanks so much, Bluesman63