1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 new and confused

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by alxtodd, Dec 14, 2011.

1. alxtodd

alxtodd New Member

Hey guys i'm very new to logic and just started following tutorials on youtube to get the basics. I am currently viewing this video below but have a slight problem at 4:50.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG6UziT9YJI&list=LL5t5KMjAJBu4aFULpPxf28g&index=6&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

In the video when he creates the Reverb and delay in the mixer he then goes on to the settings side bar menu in reverb. However when I try to do the same and click the settings button nothing seems to appear, the same problem happens for the other setting buttons beside it.

Can anyone help me because I am really trying to complete all the parts to this tutorial.

any feedback is appreciated :)

thanks

3. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

4. alxtodd

alxtodd New Member

anyone able to help?

5. Eli

Eli Senior member

You have to do a long click on the channel strip settings button for the drop down menu to appear. If you just do a short click, it can seem like nothing is happening.

6. alxtodd

alxtodd New Member

ok now i feel like a total idiot :S haha thanks very much for your help :)

7. Don't feel bad. I did the exact same thing when I switched over from Cubase 11 years ago. I was accustomed to Cubase's immediate pop-ups. Logic's click-hold didn't even cross my mind (for a couple of hours, anyway).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk