1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic X New Book: "Logic Pro X - Tips, Tricks, Secrets #1"

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by EdgarRothermich, Oct 12, 2015.

1. EdgarRothermich

EdgarRothermich Senior member

"Oh, I didn't know that Logic can do this".

This might be the theme of my new book that I just released: "Logic Pro X - Tips, Tricks, Secrets #1"

I can guarantee that no matter at what level your Logic experience is, you will find amazing tips and information in this book that you can put to use right away and improve your Logic workflow immediately.
    With lots of diagrams and graphics I provide plenty of background information to explain each topic for an extended learning experience beyond the tips, tricks, and secrets.

Interactive multi-touch iBooks
    This book is a perfect example for the power of my Enhanced iBooks versions that I provide for all my books. Because this is not a step by step manual for Logic, the reader (depending on your Logic experience level) might not be familiar with some of the terms and functionality used to explain various tips and tricks. But that is not a problem, all the terms are hyperlinked to the 500+ term glossary of the book, so you can tap on a linked word and a popup window shows you the glossary entry (with graphics) and also links to other sections of the book that uses the same term.
    Please download the free sample iBook on Apple's iBooks Store to check it out. It is the best way of reading/learning about an app.

Thanks for your interest and time
  3. YosserTenThousand

YosserTenThousand New Member

I bought it, it's great as are all the logic manuals you produced. Particularly enjoy the free updates as well! :)
  4. volovicg

volovicg Senior member