1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Logic Pro X Guide: Logic Pro X Power available!

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by Orren Merton, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Orren Merton

Orren Merton Logic Samurai / Administrator Staff Member

Just a heads up that there's a new Logic Pro X book available now:
    Logic Pro X Power
    By Kevin Anker.

In the interest of full disclosure, I began the Logic Power series and co-authored the most recent previous versions with Kevin Anker. The book is published by my employer, Cengage Learning.

That said, I have to give mad props to Kevin Anker for doing a really spectacular job. I was always proud of the series, but he really turned it into the combination missing manual/tutorial walk through guide we always strove toward. So if this is something you're interested in, please give it a look.

Thanks!
    Orren

3. gdoubleyou

gdoubleyou Senior member

4. Antaren

Antaren Member

Thanks, Orren. When I was learning Logic 6, the Power book was my constant companion.

Karen

5. Eli

Eli Senior member

I remember that Logic 6 Power book, it was great!

Full disclosure here too - I want to publicly thank Orren for having had me participate in the editing of this new Logic Pro X Power book. I also think Kevin did a great job; he really nailed it.

6. NewAux

NewAux New Member

How does this compare to David Nahmani's Logic Pro X Training Series or Edgar Rothermich's GEM Manual?

7. Antaren

Antaren Member

Hi New Aux
    I don't know, but you can go to Amazon and do the "Look Inside" thing, and you'll be able to make some kind of judgement for yourself. You can also read the publisher's description.

Karen