1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 8 New Space Designer IRs!

Discussion in 'Logic 8' started by Markdvc, May 14, 2009.

1. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

3. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

thanks gio for these - I downloaded the zip today and haven;t tried them yet.
    I seem to be missing the PCM90 settings - the folder is empty - is this because my download is screwed or that the files were not included?

If the latter, is that intentional?

peter

4. sonnykeyes

sonnykeyes Senior member

Both Lexicon units downloaded fine for me - and they sound great! Thanks Gio!:thmbup:

Sonny Keyes
    Ricochet Audio
    Toronto

5. Gio

Gio Member

HEy Peter,
    If you still have problems, let me know and I can send you a fresh zip or folder
    Ciao
    Gio

6. Eli

Eli Senior member

Hey Gio,

I downloaded both no problem. Thanks, these are great!!

For those who may not know, there are also some other excellent impulse responses available - as well as many great free plug ins, at the Air Windows site:

http://www.airwindows.com/

Scroll down to the "Free" section and the second item is an archive of some impulse responses. Unfortunately there are no accompanying plug in settings. So you have to load the IR's manually from the Space Designer interface. But there is some nice stuff in there!

7. paulnajar

paulnajar Senior member

Hey Good Job Gio. Many thanks. I've not tried them yet, but thanks for the effort anyway...

8. Markdvc

Markdvc Administrator Staff Member

9. beadbrain99

beadbrain99 New Member

Space Designer IRs

Many thanks for your time and troubles, I look forward to trying them out...

10. Gio

Gio Member

You are all making me blush, thank you. There were many people involved for these little tid bits, and many web resources too, so I cant take the credit for it all, so I'll take the crew to lunch, and extend the group's gratitude to them. Then I'll put them back to work :) (cue SFX: Whip Crack, with demonic laugh!)
    More coming soon
    Ciao
    Gio

11. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

Hi Gio - I downloaded again and all is as it should be - thanks

:)

peter