Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie on Logic Pro X - Kindly Help!

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by kanhaiya91, Mar 11, 2014.

1. kanhaiya91

kanhaiya91 New Member

Hello guys,
    this is Kanhaiya here, a musician from Mumbai, India.

I've been working with FL Studio since the past few years, and recently got myself a Macbook Pro and shifted to Logic Pro X. I have just started out and have little knowledge regarding Logic, even though DAWs usually work on same principles.

I had a few queries and would be grateful if anyone could help me out with the same.

1. I have tons of libraries of Native Instruments, Big Fish etc. (EWQL Gold, Alicias Keys, Action Strings etc.) that I have been using with FL Studio. Can I run those libraries on Logic Pro?

2. I have installed Kontakt 5 player. If there's any chance of running those libraries on Logic Pro, how do I proceed?

I'd be grateful to you for your valuable suggestions.
  3. gdoubleyou

gdoubleyou Senior member

Make sure you authorize the plugs with NI service center app.

Also LPX only uses 64 bit Audio Unit plugs, unless you use a 32 bit bridge app or plugin.

The Audio Unit Manager will detect and validate them, when you boot LPX.

Then open a software instrument track, load the plug in the instrument slot.

4. Diego5150

Diego5150 New Member

Hey KanHaiya,
    I use Komplete 9, Omnisphere, eletri6ity in Logic Pro X all the time and they work great!