Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'NI' Guitar Rig

Discussion in 'Audio Units: Effect and Instrument Plugins' started by, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Can anyone out there give me the steps to get my Novation Keyboard to trigger sounds on Guitar Rig4 via a 'USB' connection into my macbook pro...I believe I have all items connected correctly via Apple 'Sys Preferences' and Fireface 800 sound card ...but for some reason I cant seem to access sounds when playing keyboard?...Help.:brkwl::brkwl:
  3. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

Guitar Rig 4 is a virtual amplifier program./ As such, it will, alter sounds sent into it while using it as an insert, or if you want to use it in a more untraditional way, as a send/return.

So if you want to use it, select an exs instrument, load a guitar sound, and inset the Guitar Rig plug-in into your first insert.
  4. Thank's again George.

5. georgelegeriii

georgelegeriii Senior member

Happy to help!

Wow, post 1200... yea baby!
  6. Xenflex

Xenflex New Member

I have Guitar Rig but rarely use it. Amplitube seems to work easily. I think one of the main reasons is that guitar rig uses a lot of CPU and the interface takes up loads of screen real estate when it's open, so I just prefer to use Amplitube. Not a good reason I know, but... I should use it more, it's very powerful. You can always bounce sounds to audio to save on CPU as well.
  7. Thank's Xenflex...all really helpful.