1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 no audio and no recording registering while attempting to record on Logic 9

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by Tommy2117york, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Tommy2117york

Tommy2117york New Member

just got the Tascam US-122 Interface and connecting it to Logic 9, but can`t hear the audio, and have trouble recording a guitar, could you please help?
    just wanted to add that i am super new to logic recording.
    Also i was able to record vocals, but while i was recording it, i could not hear anything, then i tried to record a guitar track, but again no audio, and nothing was registering on the track, please school me!
  3. sonnykeyes

sonnykeyes Senior member

Hi Tommy,

You have no replies because your question is a little like reading on an automobile forum: "I just got a Ford Taurus and tried to make it go to Boston but it wouldn't move." You haven't told us anything about how your equipment is hooked up, and the issues you're asking about sound like they have more to do with those connections than with Logic.

Try going through the "Getting Started" manual step-by-step (no skipping!) until things are working properly at each step. If something isn't working, ask here and be specific about what you've done and what's happening instead of what you were expecting. You'll get more answers, and maybe some great tips as well. Good luck!
  4. daveyboy

daveyboy Senior member