1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Note Overlap Correction - Gone or just hidden?

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by sonnykeyes, Apr 24, 2015.

1. sonnykeyes

sonnykeyes Senior member

Been using Logic since it was Notator, and I'm really liking some things about LX, but I cannot for the life of me find the Note Overlap Correction and Note Force Legato that I've depended on for several versions now. Can anyone help me find it, or is it gone?

3. Eli

Eli Senior member

It has been moved. It's under the File menu, in the sub category called Trim.

Attached Files:

4. sonnykeyes

sonnykeyes Senior member

Thank you Eli!

As an aside, the one thing that hasn't changed since the early days is the complete inability of the Search function in the manual (or Index in the older versions) to find anything. Thank heaven for the pros here on the LUG!

And as an afterthought, what the hell is a note-editing function doing in the File menu?

5. glaucoleone

glaucoleone New Member

Test

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

6. EdgarRothermich

EdgarRothermich Senior member

I think Eli meant the "Edit" Menu. The commands are in both Edit Menus, the Main Menu and the Local Menu of the Tracks Window.

Regarding the search function, do you mean the OSX Help Viewer (which has search, somewhat limited) or the pdf file of the manual. If you use the Preview app for pdf files, then you should know that since Yosemite, you can search for phrases and not only words.
    In addition, Apple made all the User Guides available as iBooks on the iBooks Store (readable with your iBooks app on iOS devices and OSX). I shouldn't mention that because they are competing with my own iBooks for Logic (Logic Pro X - How it Works" and Logic Pro X - The Details". At least my books are much better ;) and they are interactive multitouch iBooks.

7. Eli

Eli Senior member

Oops - yes Edgar is correct; I meant the Edit menu. Since it is the menu furthest to the left I instinctively used the term "File" without checking closely enough. It is in fact the Edit menu.