Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Once recorded properly tracks are hidden while audible

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by Chuchi, May 18, 2014.

1. Chuchi

Chuchi New Member

:(Hi,

I am facing a new situation that never occurred in the past with Logic 9. :( When I record an audio file "vocal for example", I can see the wave form normally appearing in red/white during the recording process. Once record is off, the track become empty with an horizontal line while the audio is there :eeek:.
    To be able to see the wave form, I need to go to the audio file menu of the file editor (not track editor) and click on " refresh overviews"
    This is an extremely boring situation :angryfire:. Does anyone know if it this process can be done "automatically" for all recorded tracks in the general preferences or should we need to do tracks after tracks:confused:

Thanks a lot for your kind help.
    Christian

3. Eli

Eli Senior member

Are you working within take folders? Are you punching in? Is it possible you are experiencing some unexpected comps being created?

4. CCTMusic

CCTMusic New Member

Hi

Check Preferences: Audio: Devices:Recording delay

What is it set to?

CCT

5. Chuchi

Chuchi New Member

Thanks a lot, I am not a native English speaker and do not hae the software in English but in French. I've attached screenshots so that you may understand ..if I understood the questions:redface:

The delay is in accordance of the audiointerface..or do you mean, the time elapsed before Logic start to record..

Thanks a lot

Christian

Attached Files:

6. CSeye

CSeye Senior member

Hello,

What happens if you set the Recording Delay to "0" which is the default value?

Your screen shot shows a setting of 5000 samples with the slider all the way to the right.

Attached Files: