1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Services offered' started by Paul Robinson, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Paul Robinson

Paul Robinson New Member

Drums Made To Measure for your track. Please go to www.paulrobinsondrummeronline.com for details. You can hear the drum sound, hear my 3 years of show reels & see me performing with Nina Simone, Grace Jones, Seal, The Buggles, The Art Of Noise & many more. Hope to hear from you soon. All the best, Paul.
  3. Pete Thomas

Pete Thomas Administrator Staff Member

I've used Paul a couple of times for online sessions - highly recommended.
  4. Paul Robinson

Paul Robinson New Member

Hi Pete

Hope all is well with you. Thanks for the endorsement :) All the best & hope to see you sometime, Paul.
  5. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

Paul has been my number one favourite performance drummer for a very long time - I've done a lot of live playing with him, mainly jazz and afro. Whatever the genre, he's on top of it - immaculate concentration - full range from ultra simple to crazy complex - whatever the brief, highly recommended.

I've just tried his online service and it's right on the money.

Those of you who, like me, have done a fair amount of producing/mixing using programmed MIDI drums should at least try buying one set of Paul's customised tracks - you'll get 11+ tracks of immaculately recorded and performed /human/ drums to suit the bounce you send him.

Check out his movie clips

6. Paul Robinson

Paul Robinson New Member

:) Ahhhhhhh Thanks Pete. (Huge check in the post:)
  7. peterlemer

peterlemer Senior member

a small czech'll do - slim - blonde - looking for an ageing svengali :) pete