Logic Pro 9 Play 64 bit is out

I've got Logic set to 64 bit and have Play 3.0.15 installed. Why is Logic's 32- Bit Audio Unit Bridge appearing when I open play?

Upvote 0
I've got Logic set to 64 bit and have Play 3.0.15 installed. Why is Logic's 32- Bit Audio Unit Bridge appearing when I open play?

Are you opening Play 3 as a 64 bit Plugin? It may also be available under 32 bit Audio Units, in which case it would then have to be loaded into the 32 bit AU Bridge.

kind regards

Mark

Upvote 0
My legacy projects just say "32bit"on the bottom of the gui. On a new instantiation it doesn't have that. So, as far as I know both are 64 bit since the bridge isn't opening. Anyone else see this?

Upvote 0
PLAY 3.0

I experience constant problems with PLAY's GUI when accessing Hollywood Strings: after one action like switching between multiple loaded instruments the GUI becomes unresponsive. Switching to VIEW->CONTROLS and back refreshes it for one more action, then I have to repeat this workaround.

Also loading a new instrument (still HS) and replace current or replace all doesn't work anymore: I have to remove the plug-in from the track and open a fresh one.

All of this doesn't happen with the Symphonic Library instruments.

This doesn't happen on your computer?

(I installed all the latest updates).

Upvote 0
Ditto here - no Hollywood strings.

Symphonic library seems to work fine. Did a quick check on pianos and and a few others - no problems to be found so far.

Upvote 0
Back