Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic X Playhead does not jump to marker

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by Jay Denson, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Jay Denson

Jay Denson Senior member

I read that option clicking on a marker will move the playhead to the marker start. Not on my system though. Does anyone know why?

TIA, Jay

3. Jay Denson

Jay Denson Senior member

Further to my last post - markers can't be dragged to upper ruler to create cycle. Can anyone help please?

Jay

4. Jay Denson

Jay Denson Senior member

Further to my last post: you can option-click in the marker list and (hurrah!!) the playhead jumps to the marker start. By viewing time and beats in the LCD you can see instantly the bar reference in the project. Exactly what I need!! Because, anyway, option clicking in the marker track is a pain when there are many markers and you need to zoom out to find the one you want.

This new find is amazing - I'm so pleased. Logic is brilliant.

Jay

5. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

The powers that be changed the option click in the marker track function a version or two ago. It used to do what you read for years... I miss it, used it a lot.

Markers can be dragged in the cycle area to create a range - must do it from the open marker track.

6. Doug Zangar

Doug Zangar Senior member

Update - just discovered if you use option and control, the playhead will jump to the beginning of marker you have clicked on (in global marker track, not ruler)