1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help Me Get Nexus to Work

Discussion in 'Studio Techniques' started by Taybot, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Taybot

Taybot Senior member

I'm trying to load up Nexus into Logic 8. I'm using Mac OSX Version 10.5.6.

I thought I loaded it up correctly but when I go to open it, it gives me the following message:

"NEXUS error
    The factory-content is incomplete.

Please re-install NEXUS or manually install the rest of the content from the DVD as explained in the manual."

Then it opens up what I believe is the demo version of nexus. Which makes no sense because I deleted everything that says NEXUS Demo so I don't know why that would still pop up.

But anyways, I did install all the content. I just slid the folder onto my MyBook (external hard drive). I thought this is all I need to do. All the content is clearly listed there on my hard drive.

Also, if I need to re install Nexus, how do I do that? Do I have to un install it first and if so, how do I un-install the program? I normally don't have stuff like this happen to me so I don't know how to un install or re-install programs.

That is probably something I should learn ha.

Do I just search NEXUS in my hard drive, delete everything I see, and then go through the steps to re-install it? I wasn't sure if deleting everything I see is the same as un-installing it.

Thank you very much for the help!