1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic 9 plug- ins

Discussion in 'Logic 9' started by mike, Mar 16, 2011.

1. mike

mike New Member

Hi, how do you duplicate plug-ins, say EQ and compression from one track onto other tracks without going through the first procedure. Is there a quick method, cheers, Mike

3. Pete Thomas

Pete Thomas Administrator Staff Member

I thought you could put a plugin in on several tracks at once by selecting them all first, but no... that s=doesn't seem to work.

But in the mixer if you hold option while dragging a plugin from an insert on one CS it copies it to the next. Not as quick as doing them all simultaneously but usually quite quick

(to drag use hand icon in tools: by default that may be command/apple key I think)

And someone more knowledgeable than I probably has a better answer. I hope.

4. leytonnz

leytonnz Senior member

copy channel strip setting (alt+cmd+c) > paste channel strip setting (alt+cmd+v)

also in the mixer you can select a bunch of track at once ( theyll turn light gray) and by inserting AU onto one track it will go on them all... dont know whats happening with you pete ... ???

L

5. mike

mike New Member

plug-ins

Dear Leytonnz, many thanks for that, it will save me lots of time in mixing my songs, cheers, Mike