1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plugins Won't Load During Playback

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by Sava66, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Sava66

Sava66 New Member

I have an issue where when I try to load a plugin during playback, I get the "exclamation point" on the plugin until I stop it. I understand loading plugins is intensive, but I don't have that many tracks or plugins loaded. I hate having to stop my music so the plugin will load. I am running 10.0.6, in Mavericks 9.1, Mac Mini 2.3 Quad Core with 16GB Ram and SSD Fusion Drive from OWC. All tracks are saved to my SSD. I never had this problem until recently. I don't know if I changed a preference or not. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's very frustrating. I'm thinking that it's maybe something to do with the way I have my preferences set. Can anyone tell me how to set it up so my system is maximized? I attached a screenshot of my preferences. Thanks.

Attached Files:

3. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer New Member

Hi Sava66

Yes I'm getting the same thing. I won't have a chance to look into it for a couple of days, but it is definitely something that didn't used to happen. I've not moved up to Mavericks yet and I'm using a MacBookPro so it is not a OS version related or Mac mini issue.
  4. Sava66

Sava66 New Member

Ok. Thanks. Let me know if you find out anything.