1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printed Mobile I/O User’s Guide now available for purchase

Discussion in 'Metric Halo' started by Allen Rowand, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Allen Rowand

Allen Rowand Member

The Mobile I/O User’s Guide is now available as a print on demand book from lulu.com. This is the same manual that is available in MIO Console’s Help menu, printed on 8.5 x 11” paper in black and white and bound with a color cover.

The print version will be updated to match the PDF version at major dot releases of MIO Console, i.e. v5.5, 5.6 etc.

The manual is available at this link:

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/mobile-io-users-guide/9676187

for $15.35 US plus shipping. This is lulu’s cost for printing the manual- we aren’t making any profit on it. We hope this is helpful for our users that want a hardcopy of the documentation.

Allen

3. garethJones

garethJones Member

Doesn't seem to be available at the link (or on the lulu site?)

4. Allen Rowand

Allen Rowand Member

It's there now.

I created a new revision, and in doing so the availability reverted to private access. The direct download link works again.

5. garethJones

garethJones Member

Thanks. I bought it.

6. garethJones

garethJones Member

My Lulu manual arrived very promptly - but sadly it is full of garbage characters (mixed with some sense) and is therefore useless. Of course I have informed Lulu.

7. garethJones

garethJones Member

For the information of others - I have had no meaningful response from Lulu about my defective manual. How much time is it worth spending chasing up a $15 purchase?

8. garethJones

garethJones Member

And the link to Lulu is broken again.

9. Allen Rowand

Allen Rowand Member

Here's why the link is down:
    Since you made a complaint to lulu, they have made the manual unavailable until we get to the bottom of the issue. We believe it's been fixed, and the manual will be available after I review a new copy.

Allen

10. garethJones

garethJones Member

Excellent news - thanks. My manual was truly full of garbage print and text everywhere.

11. garethJones

garethJones Member

Lulu replaced the manual FOC (of course) and the new one seems very nice (though I haven't read every page yet. Thanks everyone for a good and reasonably priced manual.

12. Allen Rowand

Allen Rowand Member

I'm glad they took care of you, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Allen