Sample Aid
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic X problem resizing grouped tracks

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by Lee Arthur, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Lee Arthur

Lee Arthur New Member

Hi there, first time posting so please bear with me…

I’m having an issue when editing audio grouped regions. This has only become apparent since I updated Logic to 10.2.1 and recorded a session in another studio using their Logic (same version). When I resize (drag from left) grouped audio tracks (phase locked) it affects the sound giving it a strange phasing effect and visibly changes the waveforms’s sync. This doesn’t seem to happen if I resize out of grouped mode and simply highlight all regions to be resized instead.

I’m also getting a message that inactive flex markers are present - even after flexing and exporting and re-importing the tracks and switching off flex. Maybe this is the problem? I have no idea! I’m fairly new to Logic after using Cubase for years and was very happy at first but this problem is very disconcerting as I’m not confident that audio is being processed unnecessary. Any ideas? I’m hoping that it is a simple preferences issue but after many hours searching this and other forums have found no other reference to this problem.

Grateful for any tips here.

Lee Arthur

Computer: MacBook Pro (13inch, Mid 2010), 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 8 GB RAM

Focusrite Saffire PRO 14

Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

Logic Pro 10.2.1

Various Waves and focus rite plugins