Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem trying to implement Drum Kit Designer in Logic Pro 9 files.

Discussion in 'Logic Pro X' started by RottingApples, Jul 30, 2013.

1. RottingApples

RottingApples New Member

So I have just downloaded and installed Logic X, opened up and converted a Logic 9 file and decided I would like to utilize the Drum Kit Designer where I had the stock "Indie Kit Live" instrument. It will open up, but tell me some of the files are missing. I click ok, it downloads and installs, and I assume everything's all good to go. Instead, when I click on the drum kit designer window, I get either a synth "bleep" sound when clicking on each drum, or I hear nothing (it changes each time I open the project). It's told me multiple times that it needs to download the same thing, and each time, apparently, it doesn't. There are also random times when a message pops up saying "The Apple Music Apps Content Installer wants to make changes. Type your password to allow this." To which I do, but nothing visibly happens afterward. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how I can resolve this?

Additionally, when I open a brand new project file, and use Drum Kit Designer with Drummer, everything appears to work just fine.

3. Fabulowsky

Fabulowsky Member